Sunday, November 17, 2013

4/365

What do you do on Sunday? Usually I go to church and then come home and just relax and hang out. Today I didn't go to church, which is fine.  I did stay in though. I was pretty excited when I opened the blinds and saw the sun!! 

I have had a few (six) projects waiting for some sun to be photographed. You should have seen me running around here, trying to get all of my props and the actual projects to be photographed. By the time the sun left, I had all of my projects photographed and a great big mess. I didn't want to take the time to put things away because I didn't know how long I would have the sun. So, here are two of the pictures I took today. They will be on my other blog, Fearlessly Creative Mammas, soon. Actually, the cookies will be there tomorrow. 






This one is for a guest post swap and should be on their blog this week sometime. I will have it on my blog in a couple of weeks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment