Saturday, November 16, 2013

3/365

Okay, I have to admit it, I didn't go out and take pictures today. It was so cold and windy that I couldn't bring myself to do it. I fear I am in deep trouble this winter if it's already too cold for me.  Having said that, I did take a couple of pictures with my phone. They aren't the best, but they are something. 

This first one is a look out my door when I got up this morning. I knew it was coming, but that didn't mean I was ready. Quite frankly, it made me a little grumpy. I will have to dig out some warm clothes so I can go out and take pictures this winter. 




I went to lunch with Samantha and the kids today. Lily loves avocados and beans. She was really eating those things up. She finally has a tooth poking through, so eventually she will be able to eat things with texture. Right now we are going for the soft, mushy things. This fit the bill. She also had some ground beef and rice. Isn't she a doll?  Her hand is still wrapped up, but we are hopeful it will be well enough for the bandages to be removed on Monday. 




Thats it for today. Not so much, but at least I'm warm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment