Sunday, March 16, 2014

21/365

My mom has so many different plants in the backyard. I came across this tree with these really neat orange flowers. I don't think she knew it was there because she thought it was an orange tree from inside of the house. 





This is the flower close up. Do you know what it is? I have no idea. It's just a neat looking orange flower. It's really vibrant. 





Her favorite color is purple, so I'm sure she loves these, whatever they are. They are pretty though. They grow on big pieces of grass looking things, not on a tree or bush. 



She called these snowballs. Kind of funny since it's about 75 degrees here. They are so pretty thought. They grow on big bushes. 


1 comment:

  1. First You got a great blog. I will be interested in more similar topics. I see you got really very useful topics, I will be always checking your blog Jaipur tour taxi thanks.

    ReplyDelete